Chasing Theatrics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post Your Setlist For Tonight

4 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Post Your Setlist For Tonight - Page 5 Empty Re: Post Your Setlist For Tonight

Post  PhillyPride88 Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:38 pm

Scotty really is a great musician. He's played acoustically over the mic a couple of times, and even then where it can't translate well, it sounded incredible.

Either way, songs posted...can't wait to play. Hope it will be a good fun night. Last night we did pretty well too by the way.
PhillyPride88
PhillyPride88
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/raeame

Back to top Go down

Post  obsolete316 Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:09 pm

Wesker-86 wrote:i was bored and started to see your profiles.. then found out Phil and Scot have Myspace

and holy #$#$% shit Scot those covers are awesome!

maybe you should be the one singing in this band

very great stuff dude!

Thanks Bro! I miss playing in my band. I'm starting up a new one soon! I mostly sang backups in the band, that wasn't me singin except for the backups. I played the guitar though. Smile
obsolete316
obsolete316

http://www.myspace.com/massdriverband

Back to top Go down

Post  obsolete316 Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:13 pm

It's storming here guys....it should blow over soon. My power just went out for a sec and then came back on. Hopefully it don't affect us tonight. I'm ready to jam. I'm downloading the new DLC right now. Text me Brian when we are gonna jam. I'll be away from computer but playing rockband starting right now.....see you all soon.
obsolete316
obsolete316

Back to top Go down

Post  Wesker-86 Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:48 am

hey guys great session, every one was amazing as always

i personally want to rly apologize for 3 things/songs

Even Flow: i was asking for restarts at the beginning cos some tricky phrase... but i swear to God that my white logitech mic is dying and it was activating the OD due to its interference... i am so scared that you guys think i was inventing it cos i couldnt FC the song... i actually missed the tricky phrase and phil restarted without me asking him, thanks Phil.

Joker and the Thief: I was totally selfish on this, i asked a restart cos i missed a stupid tamboo, but since idk Scot's awesomeness limits, i just thought he could get that easily everytime... my bad

Bye Bye Love: idk if it was a good idea to ask a redo for this, only cos i didnt FC it, i just know i missed in a very easy song.

im very sorry for being so selfish this night... not my intention at all, it's just that this Mic things upsets me... im broke and maybe im gonna have to buy a new mic cos the RB1 sucks for solo performance

that issue ruined my fun on the session guys, sorry

good night
Wesker-86
Wesker-86

Back to top Go down

Post  obsolete316 Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:58 am

Wesker-86 wrote:hey guys great session, every one was amazing as always

i personally want to rly apologize for 3 things/songs

Even Flow: i was asking for restarts at the beginning cos some tricky phrase... but i swear to God that my white logitech mic is dying and it was activating the OD due to its interference... i am so scared that you guys think i was inventing it cos i couldnt FC the song... i actually missed the tricky phrase and phil restarted without me asking him, thanks Phil.

Joker and the Thief: I was totally selfish on this, i asked a restart cos i missed a stupid tamboo, but since idk Scot's awesomeness limits, i just thought he could get that easily everytime... my bad

Bye Bye Love: idk if it was a good idea to ask a redo for this, only cos i didnt FC it, i just know i missed in a very easy song.

im very sorry for being so selfish this night... not my intention at all, it's just that this Mic things upsets me... im broke and maybe im gonna have to buy a new mic cos the RB1 sucks for solo performance

that issue ruined my fun on the session guys, sorry

good night

Dont sweat it Wesky. Smile We restart songs all the time for silly mistakes, and I know how frustrating it is to have a faulty instrument. Just ask Philly. My Rock Band Guitar wouldn't activate when I needed it to, and it was driving me insane. I had to go purchase a rockband 2 guitar and I love it. We will get joker and the theif soon. I can play it a hundred times in a row, but I can only fc it on the first or second try. THat repetition is nuts on that song and makes me dizzy.....lol You are one hell of a singer, best I've played with in a band before. And your skills greatly improve our rankings. We wouldn't have half the firsts without your 100 percents! So don't be afraid to ask for restart anytime! As a band we do very well together I think. Miss needs to focus on the easy bass songs more!!! No missing easy notes! If you can kick ass on those hard ass solos, there's no reason to miss a silly single slow bass note....lol. Just picking on you. I do know that even on the harder songs that I play guitar on, we pry would get a higher score if I just let you play guitar so I can hold a long bass streak or fc it. Maybe we will have an all bass day for me soon just to see how our scores are. Maybe you wont be as bored then....lol. Anyways, we all rock out hardcore and I'm glad Philly asked me to be part of this band. I think we will be a top 5 band for a very very very very long time after we finish all the songs. Great job tonight everyone and I'm already looking forward for our next session. KEEP UP THE GREAT ROCKIN! tongue
obsolete316
obsolete316

Back to top Go down

Post  obsolete316 Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:04 am

One more thing before I go. From what I can see on the leaderboards, we scored 10 firsts place scores, 4 second place scores, 2 third place scores, 1 fourth place song, 1 fifth place song, 1 seventh place song, and 1 ninth place song on the ps3. Thats only 20 songs, so I couldn't see the scores for the other ones we played. I don't know what that relates to on SH, but I think all in all its one hell of a night! WELL DONE>>>>ESPECIALLY ON THE FBFC'S WE HAD!!!
obsolete316
obsolete316

Back to top Go down

Post  Wesker-86 Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:06 am

obsolete316 wrote:
Dont sweat it Wesky. Smile We restart songs all the time for silly mistakes, and I know how frustrating it is to have a faulty instrument. Just ask Philly. My Rock Band Guitar wouldn't activate when I needed it to, and it was driving me insane. I had to go purchase a rockband 2 guitar and I love it. We will get joker and the theif soon. I can play it a hundred times in a row, but I can only fc it on the first or second try. THat repetition is nuts on that song and makes me dizzy.....lol You are one hell of a singer, best I've played with in a band before. And your skills greatly improve our rankings. We wouldn't have half the firsts without your 100 percents! So don't be afraid to ask for restart anytime! As a band we do very well together I think. Miss needs to focus on the easy bass songs more!!! No missing easy notes! If you can kick ass on those hard ass solos, there's no reason to miss a silly single slow bass note....lol. Just picking on you. I do know that even on the harder songs that I play guitar on, we pry would get a higher score if I just let you play guitar so I can hold a long bass streak or fc it. Maybe we will have an all bass day for me soon just to see how our scores are. Maybe you wont be as bored then....lol. Anyways, we all rock out hardcore and I'm glad Philly asked me to be part of this band. I think we will be a top 5 band for a very very very very long time after we finish all the songs. Great job tonight everyone and I'm already looking forward for our next session. KEEP UP THE GREAT ROCKIN! tongue

Thanks for the words man... you all rock, and im very happy that we're all together in a band

also were the hell have you been before? i've been searching for an awesome band since RB1 xD... glad i found ya

btw lol! at being called Wesky xD
Wesker-86
Wesker-86

Back to top Go down

Post  PhillyPride88 Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:07 am

Wesker, you don't have to sweat it at all Smile How can I tell the difference between a Rock Band 1 and a Rock Band 2 microphone? Actually, now that I think about it...I think I only have two RB1 ones Sad I have this heavy duty awesome mic, but it has a prong attachment and you would have to buy something to make it USB. Either way, if you ever need it, I can mail you one.

Guys, don't ever feel bad about a restart. I can get huffy sometimes, but in the long run, it's better to take your time and play the song a couple times now, then having to go back and do it later anyways.

Either way, I'll plug in the scores tomorrow like usually and we can smile at our accomplishments. And Scotty...Top 5? Fuck that, we are going for #1 Shocked
PhillyPride88
PhillyPride88
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  obsolete316 Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:08 am

PhillyPride88 wrote:Wesker, you don't have to sweat it at all Smile How can I tell the difference between a Rock Band 1 and a Rock Band 2 microphone? Actually, now that I think about it...I think I only have two RB1 ones Sad I have this heavy duty awesome mic, but it has a prong attachment and you would have to buy something to make it USB. Either way, if you ever need it, I can mail you one.

Guys, don't ever feel bad about a restart. I can get huffy sometimes, but in the long run, it's better to take your time and play the song a couple times now, then having to go back and do it later anyways.

Either way, I'll plug in the scores tomorrow like usually and we can smile at our accomplishments. And Scotty...Top 5? Fuck that, we are going for #1 Shocked

THATS THE SPIRIT BRO! GO BIG OR GO HOME. WE WILL BE #1 YOU CAN BET ON THAT! Twisted Evil
obsolete316
obsolete316

Back to top Go down

Post  obsolete316 Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:39 pm

WHERE IS EVERYONE TODAY????? Brian you need to wake up and post our accomplishments from last night! Everyone else needs to start chatting a little! I just finished my college classes for the day and I want to figure out what everyones plans are for tonight. If everyone wants to jam or not? Cause if not, I am going to try and get some action with this girl thats been flirting with me at school! AHAHAHA Let me know whats up everyone.
obsolete316
obsolete316

Back to top Go down

Post  Wesker-86 Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:47 pm

hey guys, idk if SH is glitching, but while i can't post on any topic... i'm still able to post solo scores, so maybe you shouldnt have problems to submit our scores for last night as well as the future ones.

well, in case we play tonight, here's my list

The Trees (Vault Edition) - Rush (My RB2 pick)
Dead On Arrival - Fall Out Boy (My RB1 pick)
You Shook Me All Night Long - AC/DC (my sucky pick of the day)
Hanging On The Telephone (my LOL pick of the day)
Do You Want To - Franz Ferdinand

REDO
Joker And The Thief - Wolfmother (Cos i know Scot wants an FC, and i feel kinda guilty about it xD)

I AM UP FOR PLAYING TONIGHT... BUT I AGREE THAT MAYBE THAT GIRL NEEDS ATTENTION HEHE, SO NO PROBLEM IF YOU CAN'T PLAY TONIGHT... SO GO GO GO TIGER ;D

Last edited by Wesker-86 on Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo error)
Wesker-86
Wesker-86

Back to top Go down

Post  obsolete316 Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:55 pm

Wesker-86 wrote:hey guys, idk if SH is glitching, but while i can't post on any topic... i'm still able to post solo scores, so maybe you shouldnt have problems to submit our scores for last night as well as the future ones.

well, in case we play tonight, here's my list

The Trees (Vault Edition) - Rush (My RB2 pick)
Dead On Arrival - Fall Out Boy (My RB1 pick)
You Shook Me All Night Long - AC/DC (my sucky pick of the day)
Hanging On The Telephone (my LOL pick of the day)
Do You Want To - Franz Ferdinand

REDO
Joker And The Thief - Wolfmother (Cos i know Scot want an FC, and i feel kinda guilty about it xD)

I AM UP FOR PLAYING TONIGHT... BUT I AGREE THAT MAYBE THAT GIRL NEEDS ATTENTION HEHE, SO NO PROBLEM IF YOU CAN'T PLAY TONIGHT... SO GO GO GO TIGER ;D

HEY WESKY!
I just was talking to one of my old band members from a couple years ago and he told me that he needed me to fill in tonight playing live music at the local bar here in town. I am not gonna be around tonight! Crying or Very sad One good thing is that I get to play live music with my buddies. Two bad things is that the hot girl that wanted to hook up is gettin put on hold and I can not jam with you guys tonight. But on the positive, I may get lucky with the bartender at this bar. She has the hots for me too! lol Anyways, I'll pry be home around 1 am, and if you all are on and want to jam a bit then thats cool. But I may not be as precise.....alcohol will be envolved! Talk to you all later and hope you have a good weekend. I should be able to jam tomorrow for a good session if everyone is available. Just let me know what you all are up too! Talk to you later.
obsolete316
obsolete316

Back to top Go down

Post  Wesker-86 Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:11 pm

obsolete316 wrote: HEY WESKY!
I just was talking to one of my old band members from a couple years ago and he told me that he needed me to fill in tonight playing live music at the local bar here in town. I am not gonna be around tonight! Crying or Very sad One good thing is that I get to play live music with my buddies. Two bad things is that the hot girl that wanted to hook up is gettin put on hold and I can not jam with you guys tonight. But on the positive, I may get lucky with the bartender at this bar. She has the hots for me too! lol Anyways, I'll pry be home around 1 am, and if you all are on and want to jam a bit then thats cool. But I may not be as precise.....alcohol will be envolved! Talk to you all later and hope you have a good weekend. I should be able to jam tomorrow for a good session if everyone is available. Just let me know what you all are up too! Talk to you later.

LOL the bartender too?! :O... and i was the one called manwhore >__>

haha, no problem at all for the band, i got some solo stuff to do, and im sure the other guys too.

So have fun, and only worry bout that girl in school tomorrow...

and us, we can wait
Wesker-86
Wesker-86

Back to top Go down

Post  PhillyPride88 Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:19 pm

I'm here guys. Was golfing earlier today, got caught in a terrifying lightening storm. That scared the hell out of me. Then I came home and organized our photobucket so that all of our songs are now in alphabetical order. I'm going to upload last nights stuff now and update the score Smile.

That is cool Scotty, you will have fun at the bar. Of course the bartender has the hots for you, playing an instrument is the sexy thing to do (just makes me wish that I had a drum kit to practice on).

I'm free this weekend...well...I'm free whenever since my schedule works around me.
PhillyPride88
PhillyPride88
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MissFourEyes Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:52 pm

Why aren't the scores updated on our accomplishment thread Neutral
MissFourEyes
MissFourEyes

Back to top Go down

Post  PhillyPride88 Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:05 pm

MissFourEyes wrote:Why aren't the scores updated on our accomplishment thread Neutral

I just got done putting them up and updating the order of the photobucket, updating the thread now. No real rush I would think. I hope that Scotty has fun tearing it up.
PhillyPride88
PhillyPride88
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wesker-86 Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:06 pm

so you rly didnt have troubles submitting scores due to my banning, right

that's good Smile
Wesker-86
Wesker-86

Back to top Go down

Post  PhillyPride88 Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:14 pm

Wesker-86 wrote:so you rly didnt have troubles submitting scores due to my banning, right

that's good Smile

No trouble at all. Going to update the thread right now Smile Great work last night everyone. I can't wait for our next session, that is all I can say lol.
PhillyPride88
PhillyPride88
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PhillyPride88 Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:28 pm

Can't wait to play tonight, I'll have to open up the archives and see what I want to play. Wesker, is your list the same?
PhillyPride88
PhillyPride88
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  obsolete316 Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:14 pm

OH MAN! I am never drinkin again. lol I just woke up and I still feel drunk. I better get something to eat. GUESS WHAT TODAY IS THOUGH???!!! Its an all day rock band 2 jam for me. I am gonna rock rock rock....hahaha. Hopefully you all can play tonight. I'm gonna go make up some list. It's starting to get hard to figure out what I want to play anymore...lol. I"m gonna go play all the new songs and see what they are like then decide. I"ll talk to you all later.
obsolete316
obsolete316

Back to top Go down

Post  PhillyPride88 Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:39 pm

Atta boy Scotty, I still bet that it was a great time.

Hmm time to eat and make a list I guess. I'm sure I will accidentally pick a hard vox song like I always do lol.
PhillyPride88
PhillyPride88
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  obsolete316 Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:09 pm

PhillyPride88 wrote:Atta boy Scotty, I still bet that it was a great time.

Hmm time to eat and make a list I guess. I'm sure I will accidentally pick a hard vox song like I always do lol.

It was a blast! I played live music again with my buddies. It was so much fun. Then I got to ride in a cop car home. HAHA I actually called the cop to give me a ride home....so it was all good....lol. And the best part is that he had to hot girls in the back seat of the cop car already and they both started makin out with me. I felt like a million dollars. HAHAHA So much fun. I don't remember half the night, but what I do remember it was pretty cool. Maybe I shouldn't drink as much so I can remember the last half of my nights....LOL OHH WELL!
obsolete316
obsolete316

Back to top Go down

Post  PhillyPride88 Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:19 pm

Hey hey I want to be a rockstar...(hate that band but it's very fitting)

My List

Aesthetics of Hate-Machine Head (Lets knock out another hard song)
Creepin' Up the Backstairs-The Fratellis
Die, All Right!-The Hives
Futures-Jimmy Eat World
Hier Kommt Alex-Die Totten Hosen
Here Comes Your Man-The Pixies
PhillyPride88
PhillyPride88
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wesker-86 Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:51 pm

my lists the same guys... guess wat.. my pc crashed and it wont come back till i replace the HDD. im typing from my PS3.

lol 1 tragedy after another... now i know why emo ppl exist lol.

but dont worry, my girl still loves me.... i think XD.

anyways i'll be around , but not as often as i was w my laptop.

glad you had a nice time Scotty ( now i'll start calling you that Razz)

see ya guys tonight, not sure of the time though, cos even though you will be seeing me online, my house will be full of friends today
Wesker-86
Wesker-86

Back to top Go down

Post  obsolete316 Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:31 pm

My List for Saturday June 27

21st Century Digital Boy
Midnight Rider
Jane Says
State of Love and Trust
Cant Stop Rockn

Electric Crown *redo*