Chasing Theatrics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post Your Setlist For Tonight

4 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Post Your Setlist For Tonight - Page 2 Empty Re: Post Your Setlist For Tonight

Post  obsolete316 Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:57 pm

I dont know why I am so tired today?? LOL I have no idea on what songs I want to play tonight. I'll figure it out while I am taking a nap on the couch. Also, I have a crazy ass long day tomorrow. I have to be up at 7am and wont get home til 945 pm. So, if it all possible, the earliest we could start tonight the better! Just let me know on here ASAP what time we can all play. I have another idea in mind also. Instead of doing VIMM"s, maybe we should all pick 4 songs we want to play and 2 songs for redo's from the night before. That way they are fresh in our minds, and we don't have to dedicate a day for all redo's. Also we will be able to play new songs every day, and fix the 6 songs from the night before that we want to improve. Let me know your thoughts. Talk to you all later.
obsolete316
obsolete316

http://www.myspace.com/massdriverband

Back to top Go down

Post  obsolete316 Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:59 pm

MissFourEyes wrote:
PhillyPride88 wrote:Aww...well I'm sorry pookie Laughing

I would say let's fight over it but you would win.

Ohhh...and if we have another place where you can post an avatar, you have to change your hair color again. I mean, we have black and blond.

I should probably text Scotty for him to see this list.

You thought I just wanted to be a blond because my Rock Band character is blond? LOL...

Well, we can try but you won't find any crazy colors like pink or green. I'll leave that in my imagination.

Whats the natural color Miss?? lol Just curious! You were right philly, she is pretty hot! cheers
obsolete316
obsolete316

Back to top Go down

Post  PhillyPride88 Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:08 pm

Scotty you sexy beast, who the hell told you that you can actually play a real instrument. If it's not plastic it doesn't play Laughing

The only thing with that Scotty is redos might take a lot of dedication to time. So you are looking to get 16 new songs done everyday and then 8 redos? That means that we are redoing 56 songs a week (if we play everyday) and 112 new songs. It's up to you guys really.

Still waiting for Scot (it's with one T o.o) to make a comment about Taylor Laughing (and there it is, Scotty you don't let me down)
PhillyPride88
PhillyPride88
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/raeame

Back to top Go down

Post  Wesker-86 Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:27 pm

i bet it's very awesome to perform in front of many ppl, what were you singing, buddy? "i love this bar" ? Razz

Also yeah, Miss Taylor's hot.. i just didnt want to be the first to say it xD... she scares me sometimes, idk what would be her reaction Razz

I feel kinda weird being the only person without a personal picture as avatar... maybe i'll change it someday lol. About the redos.. im fine with any decision you guys take, np with me.

i'm not sure if i'll be able to play early, cos im in school right now, and i gotta do some things before getting home. But anyways , i'll post my list:

This Calling - All That Remains
Weight of the World - Evanescence
Who's your daddy? - Toby Keith
Here Comes Your Man - Pixies
I Don't Care - Fall Out Boy
Move Along - The All American Rejects
Wesker-86
Wesker-86

Back to top Go down

Post  PhillyPride88 Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:35 pm

Oh Jesus, This Calling Laughing I'm actually looking to get into really drumming and song writing. Maybe that is what I can do, song write for Scotty Wink

I'm updating the scores now, and then I'll post my list.
PhillyPride88
PhillyPride88
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PhillyPride88 Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:59 pm

Hey guys, how about this...Tuesday-Sunday we pick 5 new songs and 1 old one, and then on Monday we pick 5 old songs and 1 new one. Does that sound like that could possibly work? I'm going to post my list now.

Clouds Over California-DevilDriver
Who Are You-The Who
Closer to the Heart-Rush
Devour-Shinedown
Fortunate Son-Creedence Clearwater Revival
Liar (It Takes One to Know One)-Taking Back Sunday
PhillyPride88
PhillyPride88
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  obsolete316 Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:01 pm

I'm thinkin maybe 5 songs a piece and then 1 redo per person a night. Then that would be 100-140 new songs per week and 20-28 redo's per week (depending on if we play 5, 6, or 7 days). It's up to you all, I just don't like taking a whole day to play nothing but songs we already played. And I think that if we do one redo a piece per night, we can perfect each of them. Instead of trying to improve 20 redo's in one night, we only have to improve 4 per night. Smile It's all up to you all, I just was putting my two cents in and thought I would see if you all liked my idea as much as I do! Razz I'm gonna try and figure out what I want to play tonight now. I just finished replacing a door on the house....geez i'm a busy man! I NEED A BEER!
obsolete316
obsolete316

Back to top Go down

Post  obsolete316 Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:03 pm

PhillyPride88 wrote:Hey guys, how about this...Tuesday-Sunday we pick 5 new songs and 1 old one, and then on Monday we pick 5 old songs and 1 new one. Does that sound like that could possibly work? I'm going to post my list now.

Clouds Over California-DevilDriver
Who Are You-The Who
Closer to the Heart-Rush
Devour-Shinedown
Fortunate Son-Creedence Clearwater Revival
Liar (It Takes One to Know One)-Taking Back Sunday

I still think that 20 redo's in one night is a little much. We are good enough that we shouldn't have 20 redo's to begin with!.....! lol see what you think about my reply just a second ago.
obsolete316
obsolete316

Back to top Go down

Post  PhillyPride88 Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:05 pm

I see where you are going, but I still think that maybe one day need to have at least a couple more redos, like 2 or 3 picks. I mean, when we get done playing through all the songs, we are going to just be redoing songs anyways. It honestly doesn't matter how we do it though. Maybe three redos on Monday? Or two?
PhillyPride88
PhillyPride88
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  obsolete316 Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:06 pm

My setlist.........

BOUNCE
BOUNCE
BOUNCE
BOUNCE
BOUNCE
BOUNCE (FOR MY REDO) HAHAHAHAHA JUST TEASIN WITH WES!
lol! lol! lol!
obsolete316
obsolete316

Back to top Go down

Post  PhillyPride88 Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:09 pm

obsolete316 wrote:My setlist.........

BOUNCE
BOUNCE
BOUNCE
BOUNCE
BOUNCE
lol! lol! lol!

That song is a pain in the ass for drums too when you are trying to gold it solo.
PhillyPride88
PhillyPride88
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  obsolete316 Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:11 pm

PhillyPride88 wrote:I see where you are going, but I still think that maybe one day need to have at least a couple more redos, like 2 or 3 picks. I mean, when we get done playing through all the songs, we are going to just be redoing songs anyways. It honestly doesn't matter how we do it though. Maybe three redos on Monday? Or two?

Ya, three redo's a piece on mondays sounds pretty good to me. then maybe like 2 new songs a peice and call it a night. Or we can just leave it like we had it. I just don't know if I'm going to be able to stay on as late as I have been with school starting back up. I have some really tough classes this quarter. So I was trying to find a way to do some redo's everynight, just in case I can't stay on as late. We'll see what Wes and Miss thinks. I'm still up for doing whatever, I just know that I might not be able to stay up til 2 in the morning any more on Tuesday and Wednesday nights. The other nights should be ok Smile
obsolete316
obsolete316

Back to top Go down

Post  Wesker-86 Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:11 pm

i was ok with 16 redos per week

PRO FACT

i also agree that a lot of redos per night might change our tempers and also change our session view as a "mission"... i noticed last night that we started having fun again after Phil said "let's leave the crappy scores for Vim"

No -pro (lol) fact

so idk, i think once we finish playing all songs, we'll be doing redo sessions anyway... so it's good to get out of the way as many songs as we can

we should think about this very carefully and make a decision... we'll see what Miss thinks about it
Wesker-86
Wesker-86

Back to top Go down

Post  obsolete316 Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:13 pm

Wesker-86 wrote:i was ok with 16 redos per week

PRO FACT

i also agree that a lot of redos per night might change our tempers and also change our session view as a "mission"... i noticed last night that we started having fun again after Phil said "let's leave the crappy scores for Vim"

No -pro (lol) fact

so idk, i think once we finish playing all songs, we'll be doing redo sessions anyway... so it's good to get out of the way as many songs as we can

we should think about this very carefully and make a decision... we'll see what Miss thinks about it

YES I THINK WE ARE ON THE SAME PAGE WES!
obsolete316
obsolete316

Back to top Go down

Post  Wesker-86 Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:16 pm

BOUNCE
BOUNCE
BOUNCE
BOUNCE
BOUNCE
lol! lol! lol!

lol! how did you know i hate that song? xD

disclaimer is any of you likes that band... but i think it's very awful, also the voice and the way they sing remind me of some stupid "boy bands" that were out there before
Wesker-86
Wesker-86

Back to top Go down

Post  obsolete316 Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:18 pm

Wesker-86 wrote:

BOUNCE
BOUNCE
BOUNCE
BOUNCE
BOUNCE
lol! lol! lol!

lol! how did you know i hate that song? xD

disclaimer is any of you likes that band... but i think it's very awful, also the voice and the way they sing remind me of some stupid "boy bands" that were out there before

Ya, sounds like N'Sync or Backstreet Boys. I thought they were your Favorite Wes.....lol
obsolete316
obsolete316

Back to top Go down

Post  PhillyPride88 Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:20 pm

Good point Wes Smile It's not just about playing and dominating, it's about having fun while doing it. Some thoughts behind ViM being a success is we go into that night knowing that we are just doing redos. Therefore, we can have fun looking for paths and what not, and not have to worry about how many songs we are going to play that night. Honestly, I think we would play better doing redos on a set night where we can go in with a redo mentality and have fun with it Smile
PhillyPride88
PhillyPride88
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  obsolete316 Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:22 pm

PhillyPride88 wrote:Good point Wes Smile It's not just about playing and dominating, it's about having fun while doing it. Some thoughts behind ViM being a success is we go into that night knowing that we are just doing redos. Therefore, we can have fun looking for paths and what not, and not have to worry about how many songs we are going to play that night. Honestly, I think we would play better doing redos on a set night where we can go in with a redo mentality and have fun with it Smile

But looking for paths is not fun. Fun is playing a new song and getting first on it the first time. That is fun and exciting! Smile
obsolete316
obsolete316

Back to top Go down

Post  PhillyPride88 Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:28 pm

Noooo...crack cocaine is fun Smile Well no matter what we are going to have to path redos, so it's probably good to be in a pathing mood to start with, you have to have a very open mind. Remember Pretty Fly. I was looking for something because we were redoing.

P.S. You are all cute ^.^
PhillyPride88
PhillyPride88
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  obsolete316 Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:32 pm

MY REAL SETLIST FOR 6/24/2009

Just A Girl
Last Train To Clarksville
Joker and The Thief
Kickstart My Heart
Ooby Dooby (haha) that was the like first song I learned on guitar 15 years ago

My Redo song for the night is Margarittaville
obsolete316
obsolete316

Back to top Go down

Post  Wesker-86 Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:39 pm

I Don't Care - Fall Out Boy You're all i've got tonight - The Cars (Redo)
Wesker-86
Wesker-86

Back to top Go down

Post  MissFourEyes Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:45 pm

Ah, so little time, so much to reply to.
MissFourEyes
MissFourEyes

Back to top Go down

Post  PhillyPride88 Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:48 pm

MissFourEyes wrote:Ah, so little time, so much to reply to.

Well morning sunshine Smile
PhillyPride88
PhillyPride88
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MissFourEyes Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:49 pm

obsolete316 wrote:
MissFourEyes wrote:
PhillyPride88 wrote:Aww...well I'm sorry pookie Laughing

I would say let's fight over it but you would win.

Ohhh...and if we have another place where you can post an avatar, you have to change your hair color again. I mean, we have black and blond.

I should probably text Scotty for him to see this list.

You thought I just wanted to be a blond because my Rock Band character is blond? LOL...

Well, we can try but you won't find any crazy colors like pink or green. I'll leave that in my imagination.

Whats the natural color Miss?? lol Just curious! You were right philly, she is pretty hot! cheers

The picture on my Score hero is my real hair color. This picture would actual be up there instead of the one that's currently there but this picture is rather large.
MissFourEyes
MissFourEyes

Back to top Go down

Post  MissFourEyes Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:58 pm

Wesker-86 wrote:i bet it's very awesome to perform in front of many ppl, what were you singing, buddy? "i love this bar" ? Razz

Also yeah, Miss Taylor's hot.. i just didnt want to be the first to say it xD... she scares me sometimes, idk what would be her reaction Razz

I feel kinda weird being the only person without a personal picture as avatar... maybe i'll change it someday lol. About the redos.. im fine with any decision you guys take, np with me.

i'm not sure if i'll be able to play early, cos im in school right now, and i gotta do some things before getting home. But anyways , i'll post my list:

I Don't Care - Fall Out Boy

Pretty simple list, hopefully I won't get disconnected on All That Remains like it did last time when I was playing with Tim.

And you picked a Pixie song. Well, it least it isn't a NIN song.

And you shouldn't feel weird about not haven't a pic. I think that picture is cool...Even though I kill that person by shooting him in the face with a rocket launcher at the end of Chapter 6-3. Hehe Very Happy

I kinda feel weird about not having a headset, but that's going to change soon. Just not until next month. I spent too much money on this game this month. Gotta spend some more of my tuition this fall.
MissFourEyes
MissFourEyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next