Chasing Theatrics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post Your Setlist For Tonight

4 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Post Your Setlist For Tonight - Page 10 Empty Re: Post Your Setlist For Tonight

Post  obsolete316 Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:08 pm

I can play tonight at 10 PM eastern time to Midnight Eastern time. I don't want to play much longer than that because I have to study for a test after we play music tonight and then get up at 7 am to be at school by 8 am to take the microbiology test. I'll be studying from midnight til like 4AM for the test get 2 hours of sleep, wake up at 6 AM to cram some more studying in then get to school by 8AM. So if at all posible, starting at 10 pm would be great. I might even get out of class at 9 pm tonight, so I may be able to start a little earlier. I'll be at class all day today, so I wont be able to see your posts. Text me Brian and let me know when everyone can play tonight, so I can figure out whats goin on and send shizz a text. Talk to you all later, I have to leave for class! Sad
obsolete316
obsolete316

http://www.myspace.com/massdriverband

Back to top Go down

Post  PhillyPride88 Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:40 pm

I'll be able and ready to play at nine, ten if we have to...I'll post a song list up in a little bit wesker, I'll pick Scotty's six and you can pick Shizz's six. We won't get to play 24 I'm guessing, but we might as well come prepared
PhillyPride88
PhillyPride88
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/raeame

Back to top Go down

Post  Wesker-86 Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:01 pm

hey guys on a side note

i think my first chat room msg got misunderstood

what i meant to say was "you fuking der?" like "are you there?"

sorry guys i was too lazy to clear the misunderstanding via PSN chat >__>
Wesker-86
Wesker-86

Back to top Go down

Post  PhillyPride88 Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:55 pm

Wesker-86 wrote:hey guys on a side note

i think my first chat room msg got misunderstood

what i meant to say was "you fuking der?" like "are you there?"

sorry guys i was too lazy to clear the misunderstanding via PSN chat >__>

Lol, it's fine Wesker, we got a laugh out of it anyways. So, are you going to be able to play at 9:30? I still haven't posted my song list yet Sad I guess I'll do that now.
PhillyPride88
PhillyPride88
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  obsolete316 Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:52 pm

Not sure what time you guys want to play. But I"ll be around. It's hard for me to pick songs cause I'm still not sure exactly what shizz has and what we already played. As far as my picks, I'll play anything weskey wants to sing. Smile Shizz don't care what we play either. My daughter is over here, so I'll be online in bout an hour. I'm ready to jam. I guess I'll see you guys hopefully around 10 pm eastern because I know thats when philly is getting on. See ya then.
obsolete316
obsolete316

Back to top Go down

Post  Wesker-86 Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:14 pm

hey guys

im sorry for my stupid behavior last night... i promise to control myself from now on

and dirty little Scotty (lol) ... you choose whichever song you want to play... i wont moan anymore, i'll try my best for an FC, but if i dont get it... wont sweat it that much anymore

but yeah... it'd be good to know with anticipation so i can practice... but if not , no problem

i have some things to do right now... i'll probably be late for tonights session >__<

sorry for that too Sad
Wesker-86
Wesker-86

Back to top Go down

Post  PhillyPride88 Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:53 pm

I'm here and ready to play whenever you guys are.
PhillyPride88
PhillyPride88
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  obsolete316 Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:57 pm

i'm always ready....lol I see everyone on at the same time but we are not jamming together....why is that? LOL I'm bored
obsolete316
obsolete316

Back to top Go down

Post  PhillyPride88 Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:51 pm

I'll be ready to play tonight when wesker gets back from work.

By the way, next month I will be going down to visit my girlfriend for at least a week, we are talking about two though...I won't be able to play when I'm down there.
PhillyPride88
PhillyPride88
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wesker-86 Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:41 pm

i will be able to play around 8-9 (9-10 for you) unless something happens

and about the next month... well august will be a though month for me, i'll be doing LOTS of school stuff

so no problem with me... besides, real life comes first, specially family and women! Very Happy

well guys, c ya later tonight
Wesker-86
Wesker-86

Back to top Go down

Post  obsolete316 Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:24 am

Don't know about everyone else, but I think that we need to play soon. I passed out last night. I needed to get caught up on my sleep. These 12 hour days at college are killing me. Anyways, if weskey could post on here when he is able to play, that would keep me from guessing when we might be able to have a session. Smile That or maybe we can snatch your phone # weskey and we can text ya to see when you will be available. I can call shizz and philly whenever cause I've been talkin to them for years...lol. It's 7:30 AM right now friday and I am finishing my 8 page paper that is due today at 2 pm. I thought I would comment here first. I'm ready to play.
obsolete316
obsolete316

Back to top Go down

Post  obsolete316 Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:18 pm

I WANT TO JAM TONIGHT! HOPEFULLY BRIAN FEEELS BETTER! SHIZZ IS READY TOO! WESKEY..........TELL ME WHEN YOU WILL BE ON TONIGHT IF AT ALL SO I DON"T GET MY HOPES UP.....LOL. AND BRIAN, LET ME KNOW IF YOU HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT JAMING FROM WESKEY IF YOU KNOW SOMETHING BEFORE ME>>>>lol. I am getting ready for class, but I want to play some music. I'm talkin hardcore jam....lol. Someone call or text me and let me know whats up for tonight, cause if I dont hear anything....I AM GOING TO THE BAR!
obsolete316
obsolete316

Back to top Go down

Post  Wesker-86 Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:32 pm

well you guys already left me with my hopes up for 2 days in a row >__>

an anticipation msg would have been good...

A very great friend (a girl, and a very gorgeous one) has been visiting me everyday since this week started, so it's obvious i can't drag her to my room and have her watching us play.

so if she doesnt come today, i'll be ready at 7 or 8 (8 or 9 for you)... if she comes, i will be available until 10:30 (11:30 for you).

i need to ask you guys a favor... plz dont select the new songs tonight... i havent even sightread those

greets!

oh and Scotty... about giving my number to you... well im living in mexico, so idk exactly how will that work...

but you can give me your number and i'll see if i can msg you
Wesker-86
Wesker-86

Back to top Go down

Post  obsolete316 Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:49 pm

Wesker-86 wrote:well you guys already left me with my hopes up for 2 days in a row >__>

an anticipation msg would have been good...

A very great friend (a girl, and a very gorgeous one) has been visiting me everyday since this week started, so it's obvious i can't drag her to my room and have her watching us play.

so if she doesnt come today, i'll be ready at 7 or 8 (8 or 9 for you)... if she comes, i will be available until 10:30 (11:30 for you).

i need to ask you guys a favor... plz dont select the new songs tonight... i havent even sightread those

greets!

oh and Scotty... about giving my number to you... well im living in mexico, so idk exactly how will that work...

but you can give me your number and i'll see if i can msg you

I always ask brian if he knows if you will be on or not. He never knows for sure either cause the only way we can comunicate is through this website. I guess it is safe to say that you are usually on at 10 pm our time, but a definate hey I'll be on would be even better. I am never home to check the computer, so I just assume everyone will be on everyday around 10 pm our time. I know shizz wants to jam tonight, I'm not sure about brian. He hasn't been feeling well. So, if you all get to read this, let me know whats up. If your woman friend comes over or not. And I'll try to be on when I know for sure everyone will be there. I just don't like playing rockband by myself anticipating that you all will be on soon....lol. It's not that big of deal, I just like to organize things so I know for sure what is going on. If you all have an idea of how to do that, then let me know. I'll be on tonight between 8 and 9 our time to see if everyone is there ready to play. If not I'll pop back on at 10 our time. I'll be on off and on. Just someone leave me a message on PS3 or here and let me know whats up. See you all soon hopefully.
obsolete316
obsolete316

Back to top Go down

Post  obsolete316 Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:51 pm

TIME TO PARTY......I"M DRUNK <<<< GO FIGURE I'm ready for some titties n beer! HAHAHA. Doubt we jam tonight. Tomorrow will be best for me. I left you a PM on Score Hero Weskey Poo! Talk to you all soon hopefully.
obsolete316
obsolete316

Back to top Go down

Post  Wesker-86 Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:04 pm

obsolete316 wrote:TIME TO PARTY......I"M DRUNK <<<< GO FIGURE I'm ready for some titties n beer! HAHAHA. Doubt we jam tonight. Tomorrow will be best for me. I left you a PM on Score Hero Weskey Poo! Talk to you all soon hopefully.

LOL Scotty... i sent you that msg like weeks ago, anyways, i appreciate your kind words.

have a nice drunk and laid time, but be careful cos vision get blurry while drunk lol

i have a scheduled dinner with my friends on sunday... but maybe i could get on not too late :S
Wesker-86
Wesker-86

Back to top Go down

Post  obsolete316 Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:42 pm

Wesker-86 wrote:
obsolete316 wrote:TIME TO PARTY......I"M DRUNK <<<< GO FIGURE I'm ready for some titties n beer! HAHAHA. Doubt we jam tonight. Tomorrow will be best for me. I left you a PM on Score Hero Weskey Poo! Talk to you all soon hopefully.

LOL Scotty... i sent you that msg like weeks ago, anyways, i appreciate your kind words.

have a nice drunk and laid time, but be careful cos vision get blurry while drunk lol

i have a scheduled dinner with my friends on sunday... but maybe i could get on not too late :S

WOOOOWSERS......I think I drank enough last night to put an elephant down....HAHA. It is safe to say that I will not be doing anything today but playing rockband and tiger woods. If you guys want to jam at anytime, someone just get ahold of me and let me know on here and then I'll text shizz. I'm pretty sure he is available all day today too! Oh and another thing, I suck at rockband when I'm drunk.....note to self, don't score duel good guitarist when you are drunk. Its depressing....lol
obsolete316
obsolete316

Back to top Go down

Post  obsolete316 Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:58 pm

EARTH TO CHASING THEATRICS.....EARTH TO CHASING THEATRICS.
HOUSTON, WE HAVE A PROBLEM. LOL SCOTTY IS GOING THROUGH WITHDRAWALS. LETS GET OUR ROCK ON TONIGHT PLEASE. OR I'M SELLING MY PS3 AND NEVER PLAYING AGAIN.....HAHAHAHAHA YEAH RIGHT! SHIZZ AND I HAVE BEEN TEXTING ALL DAY. WE WANT TO JAM. LET ME KNOW WHATS UP SO I DON'T GET TOO DRUNK. I'M READY FOR SOME ROCK N ROLL, OR ROLLING ROCK....ONE OR THE OTHER. HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
obsolete316
obsolete316

Back to top Go down

Post  obsolete316 Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:30 am

?? U ok brian?? No pm like u said...just wondering what's up
obsolete316
obsolete316

Back to top Go down

Post  obsolete316 Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:32 pm

I'm creating a new band for fun. I just made a new topic on score hero under the accomplishment section called Creating New Band....lol. If you want to join Weskey, let me know. I'm still hoping Chasing Theatrics gets back to playing once brian gets back from Vacation, but no one is talking to me anymore.....lol. So I don't know whats goin on.
obsolete316
obsolete316

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10